WorkMo 24-500 Kit 3Ref. No.: 1000010763 | Match code: OS 3 WO 24-500
- complete work station
- countless clamping possibilities for professional working
- Mobility thanks to the rollers
- comprehensive stowage possibilities
- Stackable functional modules
- In stock ready for dispatch in 11 - 13 working days
Products contained in this bundle
- WorkMo 24-500 STB 4TB H - (Reference number: 1000003823)
- WorkMo 24-500 incl. 4 x SBLH6 - (Reference number: 1000003702)
- Storage pocket 04-7 WorkMo - (Reference number: 1000010102)
- Reference number: 1000003701
- Perforated aluminium grid WorkMo 500 - (Reference number: 1000003705)
- Electric power supply 4-way WorkMo - (Reference number: 1000003774)
- dividers set drawer 24-6 - (Reference number: 1000000449)
- Anti-rattle mat, drawer 24-0 - (Reference number: 651003661)
- Roller WorkMo 24 - (Reference number: 1000003706)
- Screw clamp 160 - (Reference number: 6000002539)
- locating pin 65mm - (Reference number: 6000002974)
- Flat clamp AP WorkMo - (Reference number: 6000002697)
- stop pin 25mm - (Reference number: 6000002973)
incl. £191.84 VAT (net £959.20), price per piece, plus shipping costs
This WorkMo complete package means that you are equipped for any eventuality on the building site. This provides you with a fully functioning workplace - at any location! By releasing the coupling between the modules we get the handy individual components that can be conveniently transported on the roller to any deployment location. Countless clamping possibilities allow safe working and professional working outcomes.
The components in detail:
- 1 x roller plate 24: The four castors rollers make your WorkMo mobile - and two fixing rollers guarantee secure location. With a maximum load capacity of 120 kg and its complete tarpaulin cover, the roller plate is also the ideal aid for the most varied of transport activities. The two single lashing points integrated in the plate also allow fixing down of the objects to be transported.
- 1 x WorkMo 24-500 with four T-BOXXes: The four T-BOXXes are equipped with the inset box kit H, an assortment of removable small components trays in various dimensions. This means that things such as screws, plugs and much more are stowed properly and protected from undesirable mixing up. The transparent lid means that you always have a complete overview of the contents of the individual BOXXes and their fill level. Additional journeys to pick up forgotten consumables can thus be eliminated in an easy way.
- 1 x WorkMo 24-500 with 4 drawers: Small components and tools are properly stowed in the four drawers. The included divider set (4 in number) make the drawers sub-dividable again. In addition, the package includes four anti-rattle mats for drawers. These dampen down the rattling noises and protect both the contents and the drawer itself from damage.
- 1 x worktable perforated: The worktable perforated completes the set to produce a fully-functioning work bench. The table is equipped with one foldable levelling foot on one side, there is a latching mechanism on the other which locks into the upper side of the WorkMo. The worktable has a 20 mm system perforation, which provides for the incorporation of stop bolts or locating pins, or as the case may be, also for clamping devices such as vices or flat clamps. The tabletop is made of high quality beech-Multiplex and bordered with an aluminium profile, in which screw clamps can be inserted into its grooves. Consequently creating further fixation possibilities for work pieces of different sizes onto the worktop. Also accessories such as storage pockets for inset boxes can be attached to the aluminium profile -required small components are then always at hand when needed. The set already contains flat clamps and stop pins (packs of two in each case), and two screw clamps. The perfect mobile workplace!
- 4 x perforated aluminium grids WorkMo 500: The perforated aluminium grids that are hooked up into the side sections of the WorkMo modules are equipped with the Sortimo hole pattern. The WorkMo thus offers, with this, the interface for the aluminium side wall accessories known from the Sortimo van racking systems.
- 1 x electric power supply 4-fold IP44 04-7 WorkMo: Finally, an end to tiresome plugging in and out when changing equipment! The electric power supply for the side wall of the WorkMo provides four plug sockets. This ensures an optimum time-saving workflow.
- 1 x storage pocket: The storage pocket for the side wall on the WorkMo extends the storage space of the WorkMo even further. It can be screwed in position at any point on the side walls of the WorkMo and thus offers quick access to the tools and working material inside. An additional benefit: On the front of the storage pocket there is an integrated terminal tool strip where hand tools can be placed ready for use.
Note: The figure shows a configuration suggestion for the individual components. The arranged can be varied.
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within UK)
|Maximum capacity in kg||100|
|Maximum lid capacity in kg||100|