WorkMo 24-750 Kit 5Ref. No.: 1000010770 | Match code: OS 5 WO 24-750
- Mobility - even on unmade roads
- integrated anti-slip protection
- Clarity from the use of drawers and BOXXes
- practical complete package
- problem-free, flexible and quick working
- In stock ready for dispatch in 11 - 13 working days
Products contained in this bundle
- WorkMo 24-750 SBL6 SBL8 8KS 4STB - (Reference number: 1000004459)
- Perforated aluminium grid WorkMo 750 - (Reference number: 1000004397)
- dividers set drawer 24-6 - (Reference number: 1000000449)
- Anti-rattle mat, drawer 24-0 - (Reference number: 651003661)
- AluCaddy foldable - (Reference number: 801014905)
- Fixation set AluCaddy foldable - (Reference number: 1000001838)
incl. £119.83 VAT (net £599.17), price per piece, plus shipping costs
Do you often need to transport your working equipment over unmade roads during your day-to-day work? Then this WorkMo is exactly the right one for you!
The components in detail:
1 x AluCaddy foldable: You can transport your WorkMo, BOXXes and bulky cargo effortlessly and more efficiently with the foldable AluCaddy, to your desired place of operation. The AluCaddy, with a bearing load of 150 kg, is a practical aid for the daily transport of your materials.
The Caddy is made of aluminium and is thereby very sturdy and at the same time lightweight and easy to transport. Its practical folding function means that it can be stowed in the vehicle in a space-saving manner. The transport system is ready for application in just a few simple steps.
The included fixing set also allows the use of the ProSafe anti-slip protection system in the AluCaddy. The ProSafe lashing strap can be hooked up on the two lashing eyes and the transported goods can be fixed on the AluCaddy for transport.
1 x WorkMo 24-750 with drawers & service case rails including 4 L-BOXXes: This WorkMo, with its two drawers and the four T-BOXXes, is the ideal combination solution that offers both structured organisation in the two drawers and the flexibility as a result of the mobile T-BOXXes. In addition, the scope of delivery includes two divider sets, which can be used to sub-divide further the interior of the drawers. The anti-rattle mats dampen down the rattling noises and protect both the contents and the drawer itself from damage.
The four T-BOXXes are carried on service case rails in the WorkMo and are, in each case, equipped with the inset box kit H, an assortment of removable small components trays in various dimensions. This means that things such as screws, plugs and much more are stowed properly and protected from undesirable mixing up. The transparent lid means that you always have a complete overview of the contents of the individual T-BOXXes and their fill level. Additional journeys to pick up forgotten consumables can thus be eliminated in an easy way.
- 2 x perforated aluminium grids WorkMo 750: The perforated aluminium grids that are hooked up into the side sections of the WorkMo modules are equipped with the Sortimo hole pattern. The WorkMo thus also offers, with this, the interface for the aluminium side wall accessories known from the Sortimo vehicle equipment.
Note: The figure shows a configuration suggestion for the individual components. The arranged can be varied.
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within UK)
|Maximum capacity in kg||100|
|Maximum lid capacity in kg||100|