WorkMo 24-500 Kit 5Ref. No.: 1000010765 | Match code: OS 5 WO 24-500
- more stowage in the workshop
- quickly removable - provides full flexibility
- Stackable functional modules
- Fast and easy to build
- Flexible usage
- In stock ready for dispatch in 11 - 13 working days
- Products contained in this bundle
incl. £41.50 VAT (net £207.50), price per piece, plus shipping costs
This set provides you with additional stowage in your workshop. The set, consisting of a WorkMo and the associated wall fixation, permits hanging the WorkMo on the wall in your workshop, over the work bench, for example. If necessary, the WorkMo can be taken down at any time and be transported to the deployment location. This solution makes you fully flexible!
The components in detail:
- 1 x WorkMo 24-500 universal cabinet: There are two standard shelves behind the cabinet door on which the most varied of consumables and tools can be stowed in an optimum manner. The cabinet door can be locked and thus protects the content from dirt and unwanted access.
- 1 x wall fixation WorkMo: The wall fixation allow WorkMo modules 24-500 and 24-750 to be very simply fixed to a wall using a wall fixation and utilised as a workshop equipment system. The holder is comprised of two aluminium rails, one of which is attached to the WorkMo and the otter is fixated to the wall. The fastening materials required for the fixation of the rails onto the WorkMo are included in delivery. The rails are suitable for all WorkMo modules, width 2 and has a max. resilience of up to 100 kg. The WorkMo is simply hooked onto rails and this permits rapid and uncomplicated removal at any time.
- The selected wall has to be suitable for the load.
- The utilised fastening material has to be adapted to the respective building material.
- Not suitable for insertion in a vehicle.
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within UK)
|Maximum capacity in kg||100|
|Maximum lid capacity in kg||100|