SET WorkMo Gedore 3Ref. No.: 1000004073 | Match code: SET WO GEDORE 3
- Gedore L-BOXX including universal tools free of charge
- WorkMo provides utmost flexibility for the transport of tools and small components
- The WorkMo can be universally applied in the workshop, vehicle and on a construction site
- Organisation on the spot - minimises search time
- Gedore L-BOXX incl. premium quality Gedore tools
Measurements (LxWxH)396 x 789 x 994 mm
- In stock ready for dispatch in 11 - 13 working days
- Products contained in this bundle
incl. £119.17 VAT (net £595.83), price per piece, plus shipping costs
In addition to our practical WorkMo Set we will give you a Gedore L-BOXX 136 with universal tools free of charge - an opportunity not to be missed!
The promotion set WorkMo Gedore 3 consists of two modules from the mobile work system WorkMo across the width 3 (780 mm) and at a height of 500mm and a free of charge Gedore L-BOXX 136 with premium quality tools.
2 x WorkMo modules, width 3, height 500
This WorkMo module, across the width 3 is equipped with three drawers at a height of 8 (internal dimensions WxHxD: 660 x 123 x 314 mm). The drawers stow away objects, keep them concealed from view and are easily accessible due to its full extension. They can be flexibly subdivided with accessories such as inset boxes, small component trays or dividers and provide for even more clear arrangement and orderliness. Optional anti-rattle mat on the floor of the drawer prevents movement of the contents and absorbs noise.
The second WorkMo module is equipped with two drawers at a height of 6 (internal dimensions WxHxD: 418 x 89 x 314 mm). Additionally there is an open shelf with a drop-down front installed, in which larger objects or also the L-BOXX 136 can be stowed away.
Free of charge: Gedore L-BOXX including premium quality tools
On top you will receive a Gedore L-BOXX 136. The practical and premium quality Gedore tools are clearly arranged and stowed away in a foam tool tray insert and are as a result easily retrievable. In detail the L-BOXX 136 contains:
- tray insert, foam module
- 3C-slotted screwdriver 4mm; 5.5mm; 6.5mm and 8mm
- 3C -Phillips screw driver PH 1 and PH 2 adjustable wrench 10“, adjustable in 15-settings, dip insulated
- multiple pliers 180mm, 2-Component handles
- locksmith’s hammer with ash handle, 500 g
- multi-insert-handle 1/4"; bit set 31 parts
- combination wrench DU-Profile 10mm; 13mm; 17mm and 19mm
- extra flat slotted chisel, 240x26x4 mm
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within UK)
|Maximum capacity in kg||100|
|Interior measurements (LxWxH)||x x mm|
|Measurements (LxWxH)||396 x 789 x 994 mm|
|Maximum lid capacity in kg||100|