SET WorkMo Gedore 2Ref. No.: 1000004072 | Match code: SET WO GEDORE 2
- Gedore L-BOXX including universal tools free of charge
- WorkMo provides utmost flexibility for the transport of tools and small components
- The WorkMo can be universally applied in the workshop, vehicle and on a construction site
- Organisation on the spot - minimises search time
- Gedore L-BOXX incl. premium quality Gedore tools
Maße (LxBxH)493 x 612 x 1.116 mm
- In stock ready for dispatch in 11 - 13 working days
- Products contained in this bundle
incl. £119.17 VAT (net £595.83), price per piece, plus shipping costs
In addition to our practical WorkMo Set, we will give you a Gedore L-BOXX 136 G4 with universal tools free of charge – an opportunity not to be missed!
The promotion set WorkMo Gedore 2 consists of two modules from the mobile work system WorkMo in width 2 and a height of 500 mm, a roller for the transport of the modules and a free Gedore L-BOXX 136 G4 with premium quality tools.
2 x WorkMo modules, width 2, height 500 and roller
This WorkMo module is equipped with four drawers with height 6 (internal dimensions WxHxD: 418 x 89 x 314 mm). The drawers stow away objects, keep them concealed from view and are easily accessible due to their full extension. They can be flexibly subdivided with accessories such as insetboxes, small component trays or dividers and provide for even more clear arrangement and organisation, saving you much search time. Optional anti-rattle mat on the floor of the drawer prevents movement of the contents and absorbs noise.
The second WorkMo module is equipped with three BOXX floors and contains 1 L-BOXX 136 G4 well as 2 L-BOXXes 102 G4. The L-BOXX is ideal for the transport of materials, tools and other work utensils. Due to a wide range of extension possibilities such as e.g. insetboxes, dividers, small component trays and many others, you can flexibly incorporate subsections into your L-BOXX providing for more individuality, clear arrangement and organisation.
The roller board made of high quality beech-Multiplex makes the WorkMo mobile. The modules can be fixated on top of each other by means of the integrated connecting clamp which is suitable for all WorkMo modules in width 2. The roller board is equipped with four solid rubber-steering rollers/wheels, which are also suitable for uneven terrain. Two of the rollers are additionally equipped with lockable castors. The flat surface of the roller board makes it also suitable for other transport functions. The cargo can be fixated with a lashing strap to the roller board due to the embedded ProSafe floor lashing points in the base plate.
Free of charge: Gedore L-BOXX with premium quality tools
On top you will receive a Gedore L-BOXX 136 G4. The practical and premium quality Gedore tools are clearly arranged and stowed away in a foam tool tray insert and are as a result easily retrievable. In detail the L-BOXX 136 G4 contains:
- tool tray inlay, foam module
- 3C-slotted screwdriver 4mm; 5.5mm; 6.5mm and 8mm
- 3C-Phillips screw driver PH 1 and PH 2 universal pliers 10”, adjustable in 15 settings, dip insulated
- multiple pliers 180 mm, 2-component handles
- locksmith’s hammer with ash handle, 500 g
- multi-insert-handle 1/4”; bit set 31 parts
- combination wrench DU-Profile 10mm; 13mm; 17mm and 19mm
- extra flat slotted chisel, 240x26x4 mm
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within UK)
|Maximum capacity in kg||100|
|Maße (LxBxH)||493 x 612 x 1.116 mm|
|Maximum lid capacity in kg||100|